3/25/06
Ghost
ARGH.- I am so emo these days.
From being depressed to happy to high then back to being depressed.
SIGH.
Karate was alright.
Lynette has the loudest voice ever, i swear. She scolded the four idiots.
hah. i hope we all pass grading. =/
( still considering to go down on the sat before, to run with Siok Hui. )
Ok yah, speaking of karate, Val and I saw a ghost today. Freaky!
We saw a 'man' standing next to a parked motorbike.
Eeek! the best part is, Val was playing her basketball while i was running BUT we both saw the same ghost!
At different timings somemore!. He wore dark coloured clothes. =(
...
I'm not done yet.
There was a dustbin at the far right side of the basketball court.
It looked like a scene from Ju-on, except that 'she' was crawling out from a dustbin.
We were damm freaked out. =((
great, im getting scared now.
damm. it doesn't help that everyone's asleep.
maybe i should go sleep now. hah.
so, ok good night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment